A subsection of the Film & Theater Wing, this large section of the Warehouse started after artifacts from television became prevalent. This Section contains mostly Props, Costumes, and Recordings from television shows and artifacts created because of the show, as well as artifacts that both draw users into television shows.
- Karl Pilkington's Sleeping Bag
- Kermit the Frog
- Larry Ward's Bolo Tie
- MacGyver's Swiss Army Knife
- Magic Lantern
- Matt Smith's Bowtie
- Mel Blanc's Pitch Pipe
- Mike Rowe's Ballcap
- Michonne's Katana
- Mischa Barton's Handgun
- Mr. Bean's Teddy Bear
- Olmec from "Legends of the Hidden Temple"
- Oprah Winfrey's Coffee Cups
- Original Alicia Prop
- 'Peace for Our Time' from "Heil Honey I'm Home!"
- Psychic Penny
- Plastic Mannequin Arm
- Prop Bomb from the Batman Series
- QI Siren
- Ralph Kramden's Bowling Ball
- Recording of the Max Headroom Broadcast Intrusion
- Rick Grimes' Colt Python
- Rod Serling's Cigarette Case
- Seat from Global Airlines Flight 33
- Sonny and Cher's Old West Costumes
- Stephen Hillenburg's Hawaiian Shirt
- Supermarket Sweep Shopping Carts
- Tom Selleck's Mustache Comb
- Twin Chairs from "Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?"
- Tyreese's Hammer
- U.S. Air Force Space Probe No. 1
- "Where's the Beef?" Lady's Dress
- Whodunnit? Kitchen Knife
- "Whose Line is it Anyway's" Scenes from a Hat's American Hat
This section contains artifacts from television shows during and prior to 1959.
- Camera from the ''Ed Sullivan Show''
- Dan Enright's Address Book
- Ed Sullivan's Watch
- Herb Stempel's Headset
This section contains artifacts from the 1960s and 1970s.
- Cybermen Outfits
- Dalek Costumes
- Harvey Korman's Cufflinks
- Fred Rogers’ Slippers
- Jeopardy! Contestant Podiums
This section contains artifacts from the 1980s and 1990s.
- Bill Todman's 'Penny Ante' Board
- Cookware from the ''Iron Chef'' Set
- Dana Scully's Cross Necklace
- Family Double Dare Tournament of Champions Trophy
- Fox Mulder's 'I Want To Believe' Poster
- Fran Drescher's Lipstick
- Friends Sofa
- Golden Girls Dining Set
- James Gandolfini's Jukebox
This section contains artifacts from the 2000s and 2010s.
- Billy Bretherton's Bug Spray
- Buster Crash Test Dummy
- "Buying Naked" For-Sale Sign
- Cellphone from the Set of ''Dollhouse''
- Cutthroat Kitchen's Hatchet
- Doña Fausta's Brooch*
- Earl J. Hickey's List
- Jaleel White's Hosting Chair
The Buffy Alcove
Created after the seven season run of Buffy: The Vampire Slayer with the help of Sarah Michelle Geller